Saturday, October 11, 2003

My name is Karen McAulay, and I'm the Organist and Choirmistress at Killermont Parish Church. I'm going to post details of choral contributions Sunday by Sunday, but for now I'll just outline tomorrow's music.

Introit - Take the time to call my name (Common Ground 122 verses 1 & 2)
Anthem - Turn Thy face from my sins (Attwood ; CAB 95 page 512)
Recessional - Take the tiredness of my days (CG 122 verses 3 & 5)

Our Minister is preaching a series of sermons on the Lord's Prayer, and I hope that the theme of the anthem will tie in with this.

Advance notice! Another of our evening Sunday Praise services is coming up, on Sunday 26th October. If I tell you it's entitled "Praise Him with trumpets", then you can probably guess that there will be guest instrumentalists. Last month's evening Praise service had a modern slant, so this month we're going to be a bit more traditional. The Choir will hopefully be out in force, and everyone can be guaranteed of a Good Sing!

No comments: