Monday, October 20, 2003

Celtic Praise - 6.30 pm on Sunday 23rd November
Killermont Parish Church, Rannoch Drive, Bearsden (Glasgow)

Praise Him with Trumpets hasn't even taken place yet, and already I'm working on the programme for our Celtic Praise towards the end of November. Regard it as an early St Andrew's Day celebration if you like - other things are happening on the 30th, so it had to be early!

I can't wait to tell you what's in store for you, but it hasn't been finalised yet - so I suppose I'd better not spill the beans. Let's just say there will be a huge range of instruments, not to mention singers, piano and organ. I've drawn together a pool of really good Scottish songs from Common Ground, and the choir will be singing our favourite "How lovely is Thy dwelling place" to a well-known Scottish tune.

I've booked the flutes, the fiddles, the saxophone ... I'd better remember to phone the bagpiper next!

It's going to be very definitely Celtic in flavour, and uplifting in mood. Join us there!

No comments: